Work With Us
Our Ideal Employee
Our ideal applicant is reliable, hard-working and trustworthy. The job involves working inside of a customer’s home, and we need an honest, friendly person. The applicant should be able to lift 50 to 75 pounds. We want an applicant that produces quality work and doesn’t cut corners. We want to impress our Buffalo, NY customers with high-quality craftsmanship and prevent any future problems.
All interested applicants should be experienced in the many aspects of home improvement projects, working with the public, and working in a client’s home. We would like the applicant to be good in customer relations, speaking with the customer, and be able to provide great customer service. Knowledge of local building codes and material management is very helpful.
Detailed knowledge of kitchen and bathroom remodeling, room additions is also desired.
We would also like the applicant to have experience with:
- Drywall repair, installing, caulking, and patching
- Roofing repair and replacement
- Installing siding, caulking and weatherproofing
- Removing and laying tile
- Installing windows and doors, framing and hanging
- Removing sinks and toilets, disconnecting water lines and plumbing
- Minor plumbing, such as hooking up water lines to sinks
- Painting – exterior and interior, cleanup
- Cut and install all kinds of molding for ceiling and wall trim
- Demolition knowledge
- General home repairs, such as repairing broken electrical switches
- HVAC repair and installation
- Ductwork installation
- Deck installation and repair
- Mason work
- Cement work, pouring foundations, cement repair
Compensation will depend on the applicant’s qualifications and years of experience. The more experience and trade knowledge an applicant has the more compensation.